Friday, October 1, 2010

Maui 2010 - Day10

MAUI - Day 10:
Take Roberts shuttle to airport and fly to Maui. Pick up my rental car and take the short drive to Kihei. I’m staying at Maui Coast Hotel. It’s quiet and I can sit on the balcony and hear birds. My room has beautiful modern island décor, a micro and fridge. There are bicycles to use and a pool with bar. It is across from a 6 mile stretch of beaches. I settle into my room then take a drive to check out the area. Three miles down the road is Wailea with stunning golf courses, grand homes, and exquisite tropical landscaping. I park at Ka’anapali beach and walk Wailea Beach path’s stunning shoreline walkway, past Westin cabanas and condos. This is how the rich vacation. What a view. Everything is immaculate and I can see the famous Gold Golf Course in the background. I return to my hotel to sit by the pool and relax with a cocktail and a book.

Hint: I booked my 4 day stay in Maui with AMA and was very pleased. The big overstuffed bed was dreamy. I liked the location with a beach across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment